Welcome to another edition of Friday Face Off! It’s a simple post comparing two products, some pros and cons and of course who wins! Hope you enjoy them and I’d love your feedback. Especially if you have some suggestions of products I must try!
Why do I love eyeliner? It’s a simple staple product that makes my makeup routine so easy!
Sumita | Color Contrast Eyeliner
- Bold Color + Blendability + Long-Wear
- Nothing compares to the deep and rich color of these eyeliners.
- Transform your eyes and make the whites whiter by simply drawing the line. Ideal for use on the water line of your eye.
- Don’t worry, you can blend and play, but it will last all day… and all night.
Why I like it: They have all kinds of color options. Whether you’re a fan of keeping things dark or like a pop of color.
Why I don’t: The one thing about using pencil eye liner is you have to stay on top of keeping it sharpened, lest you are rushing in the morning and end up with much to thick eyeliner. But let’s be real, that’s more of my issue than the poor eye liner pencil ;).
MAC Cosmetics | Fluidline
- Ultra-smooth, Fluidline’s gel formula provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish.
- Goes on “foolproof” with a brush in an easy dip-and-stroke action.
- Lines up in a rich array of colours and finishes. Brush sold separately.
Why I like it: I love MAC Cosmetics. It takes a lot of pull me away from using any type of makeup besides them (although I’m always willing to try!). This stuff lasts all day and using they brush, you can go for any look you like; whether every day simple or more dramatic for a night out. Plus there’s all kinds of pretty colors! Oh and it lasts forever.
Why I don’t: This isn’t so much a reason why not to buy, but it takes about 23 seconds longer than a pencil. Again, I think that’s a user issue ;).
It’s a close one, but I think I’m sticking with MAC Fluidline. I do keep the pencil near by too though!
How about you? Do you use eye liner? If you do, what’s your favorite? And Happy 4th of July!